Since 2005 T-Soft has a long-term contract with a major US software development corporation. This business is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking to hire a talented and experienced Windows C++ Developer.
- Debug, find the root cause of bugs, and write great new functionality in C++ for our US customer’s existing flagship product, which is used by hundreds of thousands of users throughout the world.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users.
- Work with product management in an agile SCRUM environment on project planning.
- Communicate on a daily basis in writing, orally and via online meetings with the engineering staff and the management of our US customer.
- Learn details of Mac OS X file system.
- 5+ years experience working as a C++ software developer.
- 5+ years experience working with core Windows OS-level technologies, including detailed understanding of networking, file systems, security / Active Directory, and multithreading / threadpool concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on large, complex code bases, including designing and adding major new features with commercial grade quality.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities using tracelogs, package captures, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- We are very collaborative – must play well with others.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Additional private health insurance.
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects. Working in the framework of the Agile development with cutting edge technologies such as the latest versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Future career development within a well-established and fast growing company.
To apply please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the qualified candidates will be contacted.